Academic and religious freedom aren’t free.
Why is your gift to NSA so necessary at this time of year?
Right now, The Campaign for Builders allows you to double your tax-deductible investment in the work of New Saint Andrews College. Anonymous donors have promised to match every dollar you give—up to $55,000—through December 20. To give online, click HERE.
How does your gift to NSA promote academic & religious freedom?
To maintain our religious and academic liberties, we have always avoided financial dependence on federal programs. As one of the few colleges in the nation that refuses to tie itself to government purse strings, NSA must rely solely on private funding to cover all of the nearly $360,000 in financial assistance that we currently offer our students.
What has NSA accomplished in the past year?
We’re glad you asked. In the past year, we have been able to…
- Provide nearly $360,000 in scholarships and tuition discounts to our students.
- Expand and renovate Tyndale Library.
- Launch the inaugural NSA Lectureship with theologian and author Mark Jones.
- Collaborate with local businesses to provide internship opportunities for our students.
- Redesign our website.
- Bring influential academic figures, including Flannery O’Connor biographer Jonathan Rogers and world-renowned C.S. Lewis scholar Michael Ward to the College.
- Begin the translation work of Wenden House, making Latin theological texts of the Reformation available in English for the first time.
- Welcome public intellectuals like Hunter Baker and Nancy Pearcey to speak at events like Convocation and Commencement.
- Invite professional musicians to share the stage with the NSA choir as they perform some of the world’s most glorious music, including Mozart’s Requiem and selections from Handel’s Messiah.
- Visit regional historical sites as part of the sophomore history trip led by Dr. Christopher Schlect.
- Encourage and create opportunities for our students to serve and get involved in the community through activities like blood drives, nursing home visits, and intramural sports.
- Hire top-notch faculty, including our new Lecturer in Rhetoric and Director of Wenden House, Peter Escalante of The Davenant Trust and Calvinist International.
None of this happens without the support of private donors like you.
Thank you for your generous help in providing for another generation of free men and women, another generation of Kingdom builders.
To give online, please visit our giving page. To give over the phone, call Nick Rozier, Director of Advancement and Development at 208-882-1566. All donations are tax deductible.